Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lady Lindsay's Amigurumi

So, Lindsay Gordon, wife of Jonathan Gordon, seems to be making her mark on the art world as of late. She has an Etsy account where you can see all of her "Creations"... the most significant for me is her Amigurumi take on Pop Culture Characters! She's done a lot of Super Heroes (still waiting to see a Hellboy! that would be sweet!) but she's also done Hannah Montana, Tonks (from Harry Potter fame) and is currently hard at work on a set of eleven Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Three Characters that I've personally ordered for my wife's birthday... (shhhh... it's a secret...). Upon viewing her goods @ Lady Lindsay's Creations on Etsy, I couldn't help but fall in love and asked her to make me a Thor (based on the Jack Kirby vision). She did it to the (capital)T!(exclamation point) I've put a picture at the bottom to show the fine details in her work. It's really amazing the painstaking effort she puts into these things. All hand made with love! I've already gotten a look at Buffy and Mr. Pointy, and am very pleased by her work! Can't wait to see what she has up her crafty little sleeve next!


ThorAmigurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment